Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's New - February 2012

Happy Valentines Day! (belated) Now that 2012 is here it's becoming very clear that the "darkness" has been stirred. If anything is still resisting the new greater energies and if we are still allowing our egos to be in "fear" mode, we will continue to suffer. Although some suffering is called for in order for us to move, to change and evolve. So it is a good thing. Just last week the full moon brought about a lot of heightened energies that made a stressful situation feel ten times as intense! So it's during these times it's very helpful to take a breath, step back and be in the witness state. Take any action from *this* stand point and not fear. From here we may feel we need to make drastic and quick changes, which is to be honored as long as it comes from a neutral, gently guided place of inspired action rather than fear, worry or anxiety. Know that everything is perfectly Divine and everything is always as it should be. 
 
A few days after the full moon I felt things were settling a bit to allow us to integrate all that has come up. So take the time when it is given. Then be ready for another wave. Full moons tend to bring extra energy to folks and sometimes it is powerfully beautiful and other times it powerfully shakes our soul. It's not good. It's not bad. It just is. :) 

It's during times like these that the tips in my recently published book, How I Found My True Inner Peace, may assist you along your path. And coming soon, this month, Book Two in this Two-Part Book Series, Divine Embrace, will be published! Look for it on Leap Year, February 29th, 2012! If you want to get a head start on Book Two, check out the already published Book One, How I Found My True Inner Peace, published by Balboa press a division of Hayhouse.

This month's article combines my "Dear Maggie" column and monthly article. The requests have been coming up strongly during the past month and a half. I've received request after request (emails and phone calls), just in the past month, regarding Entities and Ghosts that are being a nuisance and asking how to remove these unwanted attachments. This is something none of us wants especially during the LOVE month! However, if it's in our life it is something to face headon and get empowered. It seems that the energies this year, for many of us, are truly getting deep down and bringing all the ick and darkness to the surface from within us and around us. This includes those nasty little critters. They are coming up for final release and transmutation to light. I am including a few of the story requests I've received to show you examples of what has been recently occurring for some folks. Click here or scroll down to this month's article for more.

ANGELS IN TRAINING BOOT CAMP
Finally! This class has been screaming to come out of me for some time. The Angels are back with a vengeance and they have much to share! You will see this class on my calendar a lot this year! :) You can always email me anytime to find out more or click here for the full details.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY
From a student who took a recent Yoga class I instructed:
“I loved it and felt like my brother (who passed away a couple years ago) was practicing next to me. I could feel him there! I then had a good cry in my car. Very powerful!”
~ Anonymous

"I thank you for what you wrote, It's been an amazing journey so far. I found comfort in reading them almost 7 months after my awakening. It's been a road alright. I am ever so greatful for finding your words of caution & comfort."
~ Contessa
Regarding December 2011 Newsletter:
 
"Hello BEautiful Girl! LOVED your newsletter. Love the game. Going to play it at Christmas. What a great idea. I have been going through major emotional turmoil since the summer and when I am in a DOWN time, I am a bit of a hermit. But, the good news is I am through the darkest of the dark, thank God and I am getting clear messages again. I LOVED your quote at the top. That has been ME for the last 6 months. I do want to purchase your book so I will get over to your new site. Hopefully, I will get to actually meet you some time. You are very uplifting Ms. Maggie Anderson!" ~ XOXO Shari

BLISS LIST :) - CHECK OUT MY HEALING BLISS PAGE TOO!
I offer a free Bliss Healing List for anyone who requests it. Every day I send healing energy with the intention of blissful healing connections to all who ask. If you sign up for my FREE newsletter you are automatically signed up! You can sign up for my newsletter and/or the bliss list via email or my Contact form. It's always FREE. Go to my Bliss List page to learn more and feel the healing vibes from this new page!. :)


Bliss, Maggie CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing & Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com
www.facebook.com/maggiesbliss
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)