Wednesday, June 6, 2012

March 2012 - What's New Update

I love Spring time!!! It comes right around my birthday to boot. It is said that right around our birthday things come to us with more ease, transitions occur, life brings forth more blessings and beneficial occurrences to assist us in aligning more properly in our path; our Divine destiny. This seems to also be the case for this year of 2012. Just this morning I was taken over by the beautiful morning waking up. The sky just turning light in dawn. The promise of trees leaves growing from Winter to Springtime here in the Northern Hemisphere. The birds waking up and singing their beautiful songs. I took it upon myself to truly listen to the different singing birds. My favorite is the Mourning Dove and so many more I can't name. But it's the combination of hearing them all just like a Divine chorus. I was overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation for this moment. The graceful presence of the Earth waking up in its Divine natural state.
 
The Angels even graced me with their presence today and this week. They sent me pretty white feathers all over the place and in random places they wouldn't be, like in my bedroom on top of my clothes at the end of my bed. They showed me dimes in random places. Dimes are a sign of abundance and blessings from the Angels. Today while I was just in the process of my abundance intention, I stood up after watching the sky and took the blanket I had over my legs with me to the bathroom. As I was thinking on my intention suddenly a dime flew out of the blanket clanking on the floor. I was so amazed and happy at this magical sign! There was no way a dime could have been sitting in that blanket as I took it from my bed, to the living room and then through the kitchen to the bathroom. It was a miracle just for me to remind me that they do exist, to believe in the unexpected blessings and the Angels. And also to share this with all of you that the Angels are assisting us when we ask (for blessings and whatever we need)! Ask and they will do their Divine best to help you achieve your goals! 

It is this little magical reminder for me that my new program "Angels in Training Boot Camp" is perfect in its Divinely timed offering and a great way to assist all of you in getting in touch with your Angels and your own Angelic awakening! :) 

Happy Spring to you all and I hope you enjoy this month's newsletter. It's a teeny bit later in the month but it's perfectly Divine as always. Don't forget to check out my new classes and new class yoga times (to the left in pink) as well!

MY SECOND BOOK: DIVINE EMBRACE
In case you missed the email, my second book, Divine Embrace, is finally published. yay! So now you have the complete series (How I Found My True Inner Peace and Divine Embrace) available for purchase. You have several purchase options, either through their publishing vendor, Amazon or paypal. How I Found My True Inner Peace is also available on Kindle and soon Divine Embrace will be too! :) I recently received an email from someone who read How I Found My True Inner Peace and she had this to say to me: "Hi Maggie. Your first book has helped me so much to balance and shift my energies. I had some displaced anger and it helped me work through it. My life is so much better since reading your book. Looking forward to reading the second book. Thank you.” Click here to purchase your copy today.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY
"Amazing class! This was the best yoga class I have taken in eight months!”
~ Elizabeth
"I thank you for what you wrote, It's been an amazing journey so far. I found comfort in reading them almost 7 months after my awakening. It's been a road alright. I am ever so greatful for finding your words of caution & comfort."
~ Contessa

Regarding December 2011 Newsletter:
"Hello BEautiful Girl! LOVED your newsletter. Love the game. Going to play it at Christmas. What a great idea. I have been going through major emotional turmoil since the summer and when I am in a DOWN time, I am a bit of a hermit. But, the good news is I am through the darkest of the dark, thank God and I am getting clear messages again. I LOVED your quote at the top. That has been ME for the last 6 months. I do want to purchase your book so I will get over to your new site. Hopefully, I will get to actually meet you some time. You are very uplifting Ms. Maggie Anderson!" ~ XOXO Shari

BLISS LIST :) - CHECK OUT MY NEW HEALING BLISS PAGE TOO!
I offer a free Bliss Healing List for anyone who requests it. Every day I send healing energy with the intention of blissful healing connections to all who ask. If you sign up for my FREE newsletter you are automatically signed up! You can sign up for my newsletter and/or the bliss list via email or my Contact form. It's always FREE. Go to my Bliss List page to learn more and feel the healing vibes from this new page!. :)



Bliss, Maggie
CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing & Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com
www.facebook.com/maggiesbliss
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)