Thursday, June 7, 2012

Find Your Grace Note ~ June 2012

What's NewMe

Happy Summer Solstice! Already this month had some astrological whammies. From the Full Moon on the 4th, that was a partial Lunar Eclipse to the Venus Transit on the 5th & 6th; we had a jump start into the month with the scales balancing out a bit on the 5th for many. And this is just the first week! We have the Summer Solstice coming June 20th that will bring longer days to get our extrovert on, get outside and enjoy the sun and natural vitamin D! (And the Winter Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere with shorter days to go deeper into the Self.) I'd like to share an Apache Blessing with you all this month:  

"May the sun bring you new energy by day, 
May the moon softly restore you by night, 
May the rain wash away your worries,
May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
May you walk gently through the world
and know it's beauty all the days of your life."
  
Other than my yoga classes, I will be taking the summer off, as it has come to me that it is necessary to honor my energy in ways I haven't done so before. This mini-sabbatical will allow me to come back fully charged, revitalized and rearing to go. Check back in the fall for more workshops and classes that intrigue you!  

Happy June to you all and I hope you enjoy this month's newsletter all about finding your grace note and my Dear Maggie column as well! Oh yes, and we mustn't forget our Fathers this month! A special Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there this month.

Last but not least, just a few days ago I received an amazing mini-Akashish reading from Dawn, SpiritSpace.wordpress.com. Dawn hit the nail on the head about my situation at the deepest level without me even giving her any details! She's amazing! Check her out!

   


HAVE YOU READ: How I Found My True Inner Peace or Divine Embrace   

  
Please leave a review on Amazon for us! Help spread the word, everyone can tap into their Soul and achieve true inner peace.


Leave a review for Divine Embrace


 

  
WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY - Testimonials

HIFMTIP Book Cover "Hi Maggie. Your first book has helped me so much to balance and shift my energies. I had some displaced anger and it helped me work through it. My life is so much better since reading your book. Looking forward to reading the second book. Thank you." ~ Jane  Click here to purchase your copy today

"Amazing class! This was the best yoga class I have taken in eight months!"~ Elizabeth

"I have no words to thank you for your guidance and love what you put in responding to my emails... I forwarded to my brother... I hope and have faith that his life is gettin better..... Thank you and God Bless you!!!!" ~ Florence

"I thank you for what you wrote, It's been an amazing journey so far. I found comfort in reading them almost 7 months after my awakening. It's been a road alright. I am ever so grateful for finding your words of caution & comfort." ~ Contessa



BLISS LIST :) - CHECK OUT MY HEALING BLISS PAGE  

I offer a free Bliss Healing List for anyone who requests it. Every day I send healing energy with the intention of blissful healing connections to all who ask. If you sign up for my FREE newsletter you are automatically signed up! You can sign up for my newsletter and/or the bliss list via email or my Contact form. It's always FREE. Go to my Bliss List page to learn more and feel the healing vibes from this new page!. :)
   

Yoga Pose of the Month
Half Moon
Sanskrit:
Ardha Chandrasana    
Photo courtesy of Morayo Sayles
 
HIFMTIP Book Cover The Half Moon balance pose is fantastic for opening up the hips, heart and chest, as well as strengthening the legs, thighs, glute's, spine and our core! This is one of my favorite poses where I feel like I am getting an all-around practice in one pose. By strengthening, while balancing and breathing fully and deeply to go inward for that oh-so-special connection that all yoga poses can potentially bring. :) A great pose to work up to this pose is Triangle pose. This pose also:
  • Stretches the groins, hamstrings and calves, shoulders, chest, and spine
  • Improves coordination and sense of balance
  • Helps relieve stress
  • Improves digestion
Read how to practice this pose...


Inspire You Article
Find Your Grace Note      

Floral
Find your breath right now. Take an inhale and hold it for a moment. Then exhale, hold. In the moments at the top of our breath and the bottom of our breath are moments of presence and peace that produce powerful results when we tap into them. The space between is most sacred.

In music, this is called the Grace Note. When the music stops in the middle of a song, it assists the power and presence of the beautiful melody to follow. This moment, gives you time to breathe. To take it all in. And this moment is accessible to us all. Underneath it all there is more. The undercurrent is potent with love and divine connection.

In just coming back from my walk, I was read full article... 
 


Dear Maggie Column
FloralClick here to submit *your* question
for the Dear Maggie Column


In this months question, read Maggie's advice to a devastated woman whose boyfriend, through pressures from his parents, is engaged to marry another woman.

It is my desire and intention always that you take away from my newsletter feelings of empowerment, aliveness, divine connection and peace. Click here to read the entire newsletter online. (The online version includes my favorite movie, video or link of the month.)

May You Always Know the Peace that Dwells Within.

Bliss,
Maggie
CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing & Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com 
www.facebook.com/maggiesbliss
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)