Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's New - January 2012


Maggie AndersonWelcome to 2012! It's finally here. It's finally time. Does anybody hear the Jaws movie theme music in their heads? lol! Okay, seriously, 2012 is not doom and gloom unless you believe it is so. If you believe that then you will miss out on creating whole lot of good things for yourself that sets you up for years to come! That's right I don't feel we are all to perish on December 21, 2012! I believe we are evolving in a major, awesome and magical way this year! 

I have so many goals for this year! I've already met a few by the end of last year by publishing my first book, How I Found My True Inner Peace, and updating my website design, both of which were tremendous undertakings! Not to mention finally finding a great place to offer my two recorded Meditations (one of which a companion CD for the second book which is soon-to-be-published). So this year my goal is to finalize and publish my second book, Divine Embrace! :) It's so close. I've decided to have my official e-mail book launch for Divine Embrace on Leap Year this year, February 29th! Since Leap years are rare gems, I thought this was a fantastic day to share my unique book offering as well. Stay tuned! Other goals are to finish my Core Strength Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training with Sadie Nardini and my main goal, aside from these major ones, is to decide and get clarity on if I desire pursuing becoming a Personal Trainer. We shall see what inspired intuition and action comes! :)

Are you ready to step into your full potential? Since 2012 is the year that really packs a punch on us creating our desires, I've just released another beautiful meditation CD to assist you in doing just that! Click here to learn more about purchasing the Create The Life You Desire Meditation. This year is all about action and stepping into your very own, finally! Much has occurred in 2011 to shake the snowglobe (so to speak). So now we must release once and for all what needs to be released and begin to create the new desires that we are now finally ready to create. We're done talking about it, blockages have been released and now we must step out there. Take a chance and see what sticks. We will still have challenges but now it's all about what we create. So do the work and process what needs processing while you finally enjoy the fruits of your hard work. :) 

Light a candle! I know that the beginning of this year was a bit tumultuous to start for a lot of folks with some new/old challenges coming up. It seems like a spillover of 2011. Just a little bit of finishing up what was created from last years energies. As you begin to truly focus on yourself, your power, your destiny of services and living in the present moment things will balance out. This year it's totally up to you to create your best life yet; the best version of yourself! Speaking of creating, we have a new moon this month on January 23rd. This is one of the best times to make your wishes. So on January 23rd make your list of wishes/intentions for this year or even just this week. Write them down. Place them under a tea light candle. Then light it and watch your wishes magically come into your life. :) Check out the below video! Everything that I want to say and share with you is encompassed in this beautiful video all about 2012! :) 


"2012 is going to be an amazing year. There will be very intense Solar Flares and explosions of Light from the Sun that will enhance Earth’s transformation into a New Solar Reality. As long as we stay focused on the Light and the miracles that are taking place daily and hourly, instead of the negativity that is surfacing to be cleansed and healed, we are going to experience the long-expected and Light-filled year of 2012 with wonder and awe." ~ Patricia Cota-Robles

WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY
"I thank you for what you wrote, It's been an amazing journey so far. I found comfort in reading them almost 7 months after my awakening. It's been a road alright. I am ever so greatful for finding your words of caution & comfort."
~ Contessa

Regarding December 2011 Newsletter:
"Hello BEautiful Girl! LOVED your newsletter. Love the game. Going to play it at Christmas. What a great idea. I have been going through major emotional turmoil since the summer and when I am in a DOWN time, I am a bit of a hermit. But, the good news is I am through the darkest of the dark, thank God and I am getting clear messages again. I LOVED your quote at the top. That has been ME for the last 6 months. I do want to purchase your book so I will get over to your new site. Hopefully, I will get to actually meet you some time. You are very uplifting Ms. Maggie Anderson!" ~ XOXO Shari


BLISS LIST :) - CHECK OUT MY NEW HEALING BLISS PAGE TOO!
I offer a free Bliss Healing List for anyone who requests it. Every day I send healing energy with the intention of blissful healing connections to all who ask. If you sign up for my FREE newsletter you are automatically signed up! You can sign up for my newsletter and/or the bliss list via email or my Contact form. It's always FREE. Go to my Bliss List page to learn more and feel the healing vibes from this new page!. :)

Bliss,
Maggie, CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing & Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/AllWeAre
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)