Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reiki I Attunement: Awaken the Healer Within (Local to Massachusetts)

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
IN THIS ISSUE
Reiki I
Upcoming Classes
MESSAGE
Me
I believe there is power in simplicity, as it allows for more potency and presence. And what's more powerful and simple than the power of our Breath to alleviate all suffering. Breathe in nice slow cleansing breaths often. Feel the simplicity in this powerful practice. Feel presence now.
~ Maggie 
QUICK LINKS
Reiki I Certification and Attunement   (Requirement for this class: Come As You Are.)

 
If you're ready to take awaken the Healer within, please sign up to receive your Usui Reiki Level I instruction and certification Saturday, January 28, 2012, at 12:30p.m.
  
Receive your Usui Reiki Level I attunement. Included in the class is your attunement to the Reiki I level, Reiki I manual, meditations and instructions for hands on healing. After this class you will be able to heal yourself as well as others (friends, family & pets too). Class is approximately 4-8 hours depending upon the number of students. $150

Also, take $50 off if you are already Reiki I certified and are looking for a refresher! I look forward to seeing you!


USUI Reiki Level I
Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 12:30p.m.
Location: Breathe Joy Yoga
3 Tinsdale Rd., Sharon, MA
Call to Pre-Register: (781) 784-4848
$150
 
Email or call with any questions:
(508) 369-9967
  
Other Classes Happening This Month

Energy Flow Yoga  Every Saturday  at: Breathe Joy Yoga
Sharon, MA  
10:30-11:45p.m. 
 
Energy Flow Yoga  Sunday January 22 & 29   
at:
YMCA, North Attleboro, MA
Sharon, MA  
10:30-11:45p.m.
 
Deep Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Fidelity Members Only
Every Tuesday  Location: Health Fitness Gym
Smithfield, RI
12:15-1p.m.
 

May you always know the peace that dwells within! :)

Bliss,
Maggie

This email was sent to margaret.anderson@fmr.com by maggieanderson7@yahoo.com |  
Spiritual Compass | Online since 2000 | Cumberland | RI | 02864
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)