Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011 Newsletter - What's New

What's New
Maggie Anderson 
Merry early Christmas! It's that time of year again. We started this month out with Mercury in Retrograde and unusually warm weather for this time of year in New England. Love it! :) Mercury Retrograde is all about practicing your Re's. Re-evaluate your core beliefs, re-review past life issues and patterns, etc. We get our re-do's or do-over's! :) So we can make the best of it by taking this offered time to do just this. Mercury goes direct on December 13th just after the Full Moon on the 10th. 

Of course, this all happens right smack dab in the middle of Thanksgiving and Christmas (or Holiday Season). I had a fantastic Thanksgiving with my family this year. We did an awesome game. I had everyone pick a name out of a bowl and each of us went around the room and told that person (who's name we picked) what we were grateful for with them. It was moving, positive, uplifting and tear-jerky at times. Love it! :) Love you guys! If you didn't get to participate in this fun game, try it at Christmas! What better time than the present! And what a present that would be! ;)

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR YET!? 

My book has finally been published! :) Yay! The official book launch dates was 11-11-11! yay! :) If you want to find out more about How I Found My True Inner Peace just head on over to my book launch page. My Website Redesign also launched on 11-11-11! Finally! It's been a long time coming! Please head on over to Spiritual Compass to check it out! Please do send me your feedback. I'd love to hear what you think!

BLISS LIST :) - CHECK OUT MY NEW HEALING BLISS PAGE TOO! 

I offer a free Bliss Healing List for anyone who requests it. Every day I send healing energy with the intention of blissful healing connections to all who ask. If you sign up for my FREE newsletter you are automatically signed up! You can sign up for my newsletter and/or the bliss list via email or my Contact form. It's always FREE. Go to my Bliss List page to learn more and feel the healing vibes from this new page!. :)


Bliss,
Maggie
CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing &Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/AllWeAre
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)