Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Maggie Column - Dec. 2011

Dear Maggie
Click here to submit *your* question for the Dear Maggie Column
 
Dear Maggie,

I found you surfing the web last night "by accident" as alot of others have I'm sure. I was googling "Does the Universe give you signs". That's when I found your amazing website. Your website and deep insights really uplifted me. I fell asleep last night feeling hopeful and woke up in a good mood. 

I am a military wife and mother. I have an awesome husband of 4 years and a 17 year old daughter. I have a cinderella story life thanks to him. We recently moved from Tampa Fl to Port Jeff NY. We have been here 4 months. This is my second military move so moving is not something I am used to quite yet. Anyway I am having a very difficult time adjusting to my "new life in NY." I have basically cried almost every day for 4 months. I used to be a very happy spiritual person living the dream but now I feel lost confused and not sure what I am meant to do with my life. Although we only live in Fl for 3 years my heart aches for Florida. I feel like my destiny is still there and I just want to run away back to Florida but I do not have the financial means and also do not want to upset my family. I tell myself that if it is meant to be I will return to Florida in the future. I am almost 35. 

I am conflicted with should I focus on going back to school here or should my husband and I try to have a baby. Having my daughter so young I never finished college. I have an amazing 17 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Though I feel the universe is telling me it is time to have another baby I am on the fence about a few things. I also worry having a baby will hinder me returning to Florida if I decide to but I am constantly reminded I am not getting any younger and the time is now to have a baby.
I already am a very spiritual person. Dr. Wayne Dyer, James Redfield, Louise L Hay just some of my fav authors. I practice creative visualization, law of Attraction and have for years. I am journeling and I am Reiki Level 1 certified. So I am very familiar with positive affirmations, mediation e! tc..yet my heart aches and I feel stuck. Anyway I just wanted to ask you to add me to the bliss list. Also ask you if you have any insights for me and to thank you for what you do and for this amazing website. Thanks! Sorry if I gave to much information, lol.

Blessings,

Deb :)

Dear Deb,
Yes, of course I've added you to my bliss list! :) I'm so happy my website has brought you a little peace! That was my intention from the start. We are all connected.
It sounds like you are searching. It also sounds like you've got a lot of fires brewing and you're not sure which one to focus on. I've heard the saying, "When in doubt, do nothing". Seriously, it's a lot to think about. A new baby is a big deal. And you want to be settled if you are wanting another baby. However, it has to be YOUR wish. Sounds like you are doing a lot for OTHER people and sacrificing a whole bunch.
Moving out of an area you so totally resonate with and heartbreaking. I know since I've moved probably every two years of my life. Just when I thought we were settled and I was finally making friends, we were uprooted again. Though it has given me the new goal of finally setting down roots and sticking it out. Kinda nice to have that as my goal. :) Suffice it to say I can relate. However, you also know the spiritual side of things. Everything happens for a reason. Everything. It could be things have not totally presented themselves to you yet in the location you are now. We never know the entire story. It could be that you are to bring your spiritual fire to those nearest you who have not been exposed to it like you have. And it can also be that you are meant to stay for a while and enjoy family life, while growing on the inside and then having the goal to move back to Florida when the time is just absolutely perfectly Divine.

But you are screaming to move to Florida so firstly you must listen to your gut. Your intuition never steers you wrong. Were there warning signs prior to leaving Florida that you ignored? Your soul always knows the truth. So if you are meant to move have a discussion with your Husband, if you haven't. Let him know how you are feeling. Listen to his thoughts about the subject? Sometimes we must endure something we don't totally like to get us out of our comfort zone. It's what helps us grow so strong inside.
I feel that you can't debate another child if you are not feeling totally happy where you are and not feeling totally supported with your soul's inner yearnings. You must bring forth life on a foundation of stability and happiness. Fulfillment. If not, things will go amiss and be much more challenging. Right now you have the CHOICE. It's in these ascension times that we have the choice! We can choose what we DESIRE. We can then DECIDE we can and will do it and go for it! What is at your heart of hearts?

 Can you stick it out in New York, have a talk with your Husband and see if he will align with your goals to eventually move back to Florida? If he is willing to align with you and therefore vibrate together with you on a like goal, then you've got something beautiful to work with. If he doesn't have a desire to move or even discuss it, it's something you must think long and hard about. You already have a child to think about.
I've been in the same situation and got divorced when my son was eight months old. I was perfectly happy to have made this decision. One of the best decisions of my life was leaving an unhappy, sinking-pit-of-doom relationship. But that was my experience and my reality at the time. It made my life slightly more challenging at first but much more happy and thriving thereafter! You just KNOW and you take that action when your soul speaks to you.

Take a few minutes ALL TO YOURSELF. In a quiet space in your home during a quiet time take a few minutes to meditate on this. Really set the intention that the answers will come regarding your situation. Turn on the Reiki to yourself. Ask your guides and Angels to present the answers in a way that you would easily understand and with a powerful nudge from your intuition. Breathe and focus only on your breath for a few moments. Have calm music playing if that will assist you. When you've quieted your mind and feel that connection then ask one question at a time. Such as: Should I move? .....space in between....wait for it... Just allow it to come to you if it will. This knowing will present you with a new question. If the answer deep in your belly says stay you may want to ask if you are ready to have a baby yet.
Or just let the pregnancy happen when or if it is meant to without putting much worry or effort into it. When I started getting visions or "warnings" of a new child to come three years prior to even meeting my Husband, I made the intention right then. I said, "if this is to happen it happens with financial stability and that both my partner and I are happy about this baby and live life happily thriving while our child grows up". So far I got my wish and even got to name her what she wanted and kept sending to me even prior to her being conceived.

If during your meditation you are still not receiving a clear answer, then intend that this sends forth a strong request to receive answers in your dreams and waking life. Synchronicities will occur that will lead you in the right direction. An overheard conversation may provide clarity. A television program, movie or a passing car with a license plate that has an answer! You just never know. But only you can definitely hear the call of your Soul. 

Blessings and happy seeking,
Maggie
CYT, RMT, CSC, CPLC
Empowering you through Yoga, Healing &Workshops
........................
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/AllWeAre
"Follow Your Bliss. It's Your Spiritual Compass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)