Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's New: September 2011


My book is weeks away from being published! Yay! Finally! :) You'll hear all about it when it's finally available for purchase. I am now simply awaiting my very first hard copy proof and then it's good to go!

So fall is literally around the corner, school is in full swing and our routines are getting back "on track". How did everyone do during our Hurricane excursion on the Northeast coastline (in America--I know I have a number of Australians, Canadians and UK folks reading here too!)? I heard someone call is Hurricane-induced Amish vacation. That is funny!

I was actually pretty lucky. No electricity for five days but my work was in full swing, as most large corporate companies were. So my daughter and I enjoyed dinner and a movie at work the first evening. My son was with his father still since school was canceled. At night I would ready by flash light my Wayne Dyer book, "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life". I LOVED IT! That book has been sitting on my shelf for years. So now, I've vowed to read (even by flash light if I have to) before going to bed a few pages of that book or a book with equal spiritual quality. It was just what I needed to unplug, in order to PLUG BACK IN to Source. :) We might have had to throw away a weeks worth of groceries but we gained more in connecting with each other, our neighbors and ourselves at a deeper level. Priceless.

I am adding a new yoga class to my schedule very soon! I will be teaching Vinyasa Flow Yoga at the YMCA in North Attleboro, MA, every other Sunday from 9:30-10:30, alternating with another superb Yoga Instructor. Check back soon for the start date!

www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)