Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's New ~ October 2011


What's New

HAPPY early HALLOWEEN!!! I say it every year but I'll say it again. I love halloween. I haven't seen as much by way of decorations yet, but the Autumn colors are in full bloom so I'm getting a natural nature fix either way. :) Did everyone enjoy another Full Moon this month that happed to be on another gateway day: 10-11-11.

It's official. My book, How I found My True Inner peace, will launch on 11-11-11! What a perfect day. 11-11-11 is another beautiful gateway day - or rather *the* gateway day! All 11's! I can't think of a better day to have my book launch. This is Book One of a two-part series. Book Two will launch 2-12-12. You'll be hearing more about my book launch very soon!

As I mentioned last month, I am adding a new yoga class to my schedule very soon! I will be teaching Vinyasa Flow Yoga at the YMCA in North Attleboro every other Sunday from 9:30-10:30, alternating with another superb Yoga Instructor. My official start date is November 6th. So check my class out if you are in the area!


BE A PART OF MY BOOK LAUNCH!
If you would like to be a part of my book launch please shoot me an email. I would love to have you! I will send you the email that you will send to your email list on the morning of 11-11-11, as well as facebook & twitter comments. If you have a free bonus to offer as well I can include it with the launch. Great exposure to a larger audience!

UPCOMING CLASSES - What do YOU want to see!?
Submit your request
I offer a variety of classes for your enjoyment and empowerment! Please email me with any classes you'd like to see on the schedule or any new class ideas that I haven't offered that you'd like to learn more about (offered in-person and online). I love to expand as the need arises! I look foward to hearing from you all soon! Please check my calendar for the most up-to-date schedule!

Bliss,
Maggie
maggieanderson7@yahoo.com
www.SpiritualCompassConnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for me or question for my Dear Maggie Column! :)